Thursday 23 August 2012

Thermo Booster Cool Blue

I popped into JTF today (It's a discount warehouse shop) and saw this by the tills along with a red flavour (I got one of them too)
I've never heard of this before, nor have I heard of QNT. And the same goes for cool blue flavour....
Maybe it's minty?
So this is a caffeiney energy drink, but blue. Something I've never seen before. Besides Powerade, but I don't think that has caffeine in, does it? Either way, it's an odd colour for an energy drink. I'm interested to see what flavour it is. It has an awesome colour

Swig time approaches us....

Well... That's an odd flavour... It's definitely fruity, but kind of bitter tasting. The label states it contains sweeteners, but.... It can't.... It's too bitter for that to be possible. I think it's a blue raspberry kind of taste, but I'm not entirely sure on this, to be honest. For 99p, I guess it's a decent price for the amount you get, but the taste you get.... I'm not gonna recommend it
But in all honesty, it's handy being in a sports bottle. Cans aren't resealable (besides that No Fear drink)
3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment