Monday 20 August 2012

Suso Tropical Fizz

Here's another thing I picked up at B&M
I've seen these before but in the thin 250ml cans. They used to be 99p a pop :o
But this was 29p for a 330ml can, bargain ;)
It's a sexy looking can, along with the others in the range
So this is the tropical flavour and it has 60% juice, carbonated and no added sugar. Sounds good so far. I have high hopes for this. If it's good, I might go back and get some more. On the back it says the fruits inside are grape, apple, orange, lemon, acerola (what the hell is that?), mango, passion fruit and pineapple
It should be better than the LOL drink I tried the other day

So now it's time to crack it open straight from the fridge.... Oh yeah....

It's the usual tropical juice colour, yellowy orange. It smells kind of like Lilt too....
It tastes kind of watered down and weak, but besides that, it's pretty good. Really tropical tasting and not just mostly orange like most tropical juice drinks

If they put less water in, it'd be a definite nine out of ten, but at the moment I can only give it a even out of ten. But well worth the 29p I paid for it. If there's a B&M near you or a similar discount warehouse type shop, have a look for them in there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment