Thursday 30 August 2012

DG Jamaica Strawberry Soda

Here's a drink I found on the Afro-Caribbean stall in the market up town
There isn't many strawberry fizzy drinks around, so I thought I'd try this. Fanta Strawberry was a big let down when I tried it (I didn't review it though), it was all syrupy and really sweet
I also picked up a grape can and they were 65p each. A bit steep for a 330ml can, but I'm guessing it's imported, so it's not all that bad

It smells promising....
It tastes.... Just ok....
But it's a lot better than the Fanta strawberry. It's not overly sweet and syrupy, but it still is quite sweet. It tastes kind of artificial too

I probably won't buy it again unless it was really cheap (say, 20 or 30 pence)
It's not that it's a bad drink, it's just nothing special....
5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment