Monday 20 August 2012

Poult Tartelettes À La Framboise

Here's yet another thing I picked up at B&M. I bought two packs for 39p each
When I picked them up, I thought they were just jam tarts (The text is French, a language I can't speak besides the odd word), but in fact they're biscuits with raspberry jam in the middle. They sound pretty good, in my opinions. Eight in a pack
They're roughly two inches in diameter
Time to try one.... The biscuit is really crumbly and tastes fairly coconuty. The jam has a strong flavour to start off with but then it dies down and all you an taste is coconut. I'm not a big fan of coconut, to be honest
They're not bad for the price I paid, and I could eat two packs and maybe buy another if I w ent back there and there was some in stock. But I wouldn't be bothered at all if there wasn't any around
Six and a half out of ten

No comments:

Post a Comment