Saturday 18 August 2012

Moshi Monsters Fruity Yummy Gummies

I have no idea what Moshi Monsters are, but I see them all the time in Asda. I think it's some game website? Pfffff, dunno
I think it's aimed at younger kids (I probably looked a bit odd buying these at Asda, haha) by the pictures of the cute animal things on the front and just the general feel of it. I'm imagining these are basically the average old gummy sweet just in the shape of these monster things. The pack feels half empty (what a surprise)

After opening the bag, I've counted 11 sweet about the size of a 2p coin and about just under a centimetre thick maybe. Some are all gummy, some have a foam bit on the back and some are just the foamy bits. The shapes only just resemble something, they just look like malformed blobs and one looks like a turd. Ah well, maybe they taste better. They look nothing like what they do on the pack

All I can smell is cola flavouring. Let's try this charcoal-black looking gummy cat thing. It stands out from all the others which are orangey-yellow colours. Now, I have no idea what flavour this is supposed to be. A very nasty blackcurrant flavour? It's not too nice either way. There's also a brown foamy sweet and a pink one. The brown one is cola (ugh) and the pink one is funny bubblegum flavour. There's also orange and brown foamy-backed gummies. I'm not to sure what the brown one is and the orange one is what I'm guessing is orange. It's kind of weak
The ones left are only an off-pinky-orange, brown and yellow gummies. I guess I better try these ones too. What a wide variety of colours.... The off pink one is a pear flavour. And not a nice pear flavour too. The brown one is, yup, cola. And last but not least, the yellow one is lemon
So overall, not the best of flavours but has a somewhat attractive packaging and I think this Moshi Monster thing is pretty big with the younger kids, so it's more aimed towards them and you know what kids are like....
4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment