Friday 24 August 2012

Jack Link's Chicken Bites Flamin' Buffalo Style

These were picked up in B&M. They sounded really good so I bought 8 packs without even knowing what they're like, haha
At 29p a packet, you can't go wrong. But I was surprised to see something like this not in a fridge. It says on the pack they don't need to be refrigerated as well, but I put them in the fridge when I got home anyway. The pack I have with me, however, isn't from the fridge. I took them to work for my break but I didn't end up eating them, so they're a bit warm

Now, I like chicken. I like spicy food even more (Damn, I could've got some spicy chicken from Asda today....), so these sounded awesome to me. Let's open them up, shall we?
There's a little sachet to suck up any moisture, so don't try and sprinkle it everywhere thinking it's salt or you'll end up not feeling too well. They smell kind of funny and off, but at the same time, pleasantly warm and spicy. They're not too big, just enough for a bite, like the name says.
Mmmm... They're kind of dry and tough, but they have a really nice taste to them. It's only mildly spicy (I always thought Buffalo was a really hot flavour?) I can't quite tell what's in it, but it's great either way
You only get a handful of decent size pieces and then there's a load of straggly bits at the bottom, but they're just as good if not better due to the fact they're not as tough

I really like these, I think they're great :D
If you see any, they're definitely worth trying out ;)
Nine out of ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment