Saturday 28 July 2012

Herr's Jalapeño Popper Cheese Curls

So now I'm down to the last savoury thing from my shipment from the Stateside Candy Co. :(
These sound really good. Jalapeños - good, cheese - good, crisps - good
What could make for a better recipe?
I've tried making my own jalapeño poppers before, and they're awesome!
I might have to make more one day....

These smells pretty darn good. Let's hope they taste just the same
They taste kind of like a spicy version of Dairylea. The flavour's not a intense as the other pack I've had, but it's a much nicer taste. There's the right amount of spice to leave a tingle on your tongue and the cheese isn't overpowering. Yeh, these are really nice :D
I think I'm gonna have to order some more soon

Therefore, I shall award them with my highest rating so far! Nine out of ten! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment