Thursday 26 July 2012

Combos Jalapeño Cheddar Tortilla

While I'm waiting for the Simpsons to start on channel 4, I thought I'd do another review. Yet another product from the Stateside Candy Co
Here we go....
I'm not entirely too sure what to expect from these, but the flavour sounded good, hence why I bought them. Only 59p ;)
So let's open them up....
But first, a quick look on the back, and guess what? Yup.... There's artificial flavourings in them (Surely it's easy enough to make cheese and chilli flavour?)

Anywho, as soon as I open the bag, I can smell them. It smells cheesy and chilli-ish. That's a good sign. They look like cylindrical biscuity\crackery things with some sort of soft cheese stuff in the middle and some salt sprinkled on top (is it salt? It better not be dandruff....)
Here's a picture of them

Tasting time! :o My favourite part....
Hmmm... Not the strongest flavour in the world, but a nice one. I can't really taste any chilli, but I can feel the slightest kick of spice in the back of my mouth and throat. They taste familiar. Sort of like Tuc sandwiches except with a kick, here's a picture of them
There's not a great deal in the pack, maybe 18 or 19 and they're about half the length of a double A battery.
If I order from this site again and these are at the same price, I'd definitely buy them again

As I'm eating these, the spice I'm feeling in the back of my throat is getting stronger with each one
But overall, pretty nice, shame about the weak chilli flavour, but well worth checking out ;)
A seven and a half out of ten ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment