Wednesday 25 July 2012

Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries!

Hellooooo
Here I have another item from my order from the Stateside Candy Co.
Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries! :o
Here's a picture
There appears to be some sort of cockney\farmer on the pack, haha
There's not a lot interesting on the pack, but wow! Look at the list of ingredients....
Oh, what a surprise. Artificial flavours and colours!
So these are a corn and potato snack, and I'm assuming cheese flavour....

Let's open them up....
It's the usual deal with crisp type things, half a pack only and the rest is air
They smell like generic cheese and onion crisps. So let's try one....
They're pretty easy to bite through, like those salt and vinegar sticks you can get. The flavour's not all that strong, but it's a kind of toasted cheese flavour and slightly herby.
I picked these up for only 20p because they were about a week out of date (at the time of ordering), but I'm not fussy, it's only a week....
Maybe they'd taste a bit stronger before the date, but I don't know....
They have a funny, slightly off-tasting after taste

So let's give them a rating....
I'd give them a 5 out of 10
I probably wouldn't buy them again unless they were dirt cheap. If you see them cheap, give them a go, but otherwise, naaaahhhh, don't bother

No comments:

Post a Comment